MEDITATION: Calm & Centered
This meditation uses the breath to help ground you into the present moment to feel more calm and centered.
I use this breath technique for many different purposes, but especially when I need to clear the chatter in my mind, or shift my focus away from anxiety and stress. It allows me to refocus my energy, tuning into myself, and ultimately helps calm the nerves.
You might also use this meditation style:
- at the beginning of a longer meditation
- when you feel overwhelmed
- before making a presentation
- when you feel anxious
- to transition into your evening after a long day
- when feeling conflicted or confused
Thank you for listening and inviting me into your space. Please share any comments or podcast requests with me, and sign up below to receive my monthly email newsletters with more wellness inspiration and announcements.
*Music in meditation by https://www.bensound.com